These are the 2 key themes of successful fat loss, and it is all about being consistent and making it a habit. Do it over time and you will find this second nature to your routine of caring for your family - give yourself time to focus on yourself.
Below are 7 simple tips you should incorporate into your fat loss journey.
Best Way to Loose Baby Weight
1. Choose and prepare foods with less salt. Reducing sodium, along with eating more fruits, veggies and low fat dairy foods is a great way to lose body fat. By making your own meals with fresh produce and wholemeal products, you know that your food is healthy.
2. Eat foods in all the different colors of the rainbow. This ensures you get as many vitamins and nutrients to fuel your body. Plan to eat out less, throw out all kinds of processed foods, and drink less sodas to improve your eating habits. Get this right and you'll be healthier.
3. Eat more protein. Why? Protein requires more energy to digest than other foods and thus may help you burn more calories. Protein helps to stabilize blood glucose levels and in turn reduces hunger by lowering insulin levels. The hormone insulin is known to stimulate hunger and encourage fat storage.
4. To get your leanest, firmest physique, you should incorporate strength training and high intensity interval workouts into your fitness program. The bonus here is, while upping the intensity, you will burn more extra calories and your body will continue to burn for a few hours after you finish. Best yet, this requires less time at the gym (approximately 30-40 minutes) than the standard cardio session - that means more time with the family!
5. Find your favorite sport - some people like boxing, some cycling and others aerobics. Find an activity you enjoy or else you'll lose motivation.
6. Encourage the whole family to participate. Getting the entire family involved is a great way to staying focused towards your goals. Research has shown that a support network is key component of your fat loss journey.
7. Be consistent with your efforts - get into a pattern of eating nutritious foods and staying active. Long term, this will become part of your healthy routine and the baby weight will come off.
A combination of healthy eating and properly designed total body workout are major factors to loosing baby weight - it is simple the best way to loose baby weight.